A green roof belongs to the category of low carbon footprint constructions. High-quality implementation, long-term durability and use of local sources also influence the negative carbon balance, i.e. this construction can have a positive impact on CO2 reduction. Another advantage of a green roof is its passive operation.
- They prevent overheating of roofs and connected constructions
- They slow down rainwater drainage
- Excellent waterproofing protection against UV radiation
- Lower weight, suitable also for light constructions and reconstructions
- Decreased cooling costs in summer months
For more information, please leave your contact and we will contact you as soon as possible.